Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 1 to Week 4

During my FYP-1 course, which was the previous semister, I have collected a number of data and performed a survey. My topic for the project is ACID VIOLENCE. It is very rare to find Acid violence in Malaysia. The idea about Acid violence is almost negligible to be found within the people of Malaysia.

I went to Banagladesh and gathered all the information and pictures. I required from an organization known as ASF ( ACID SURVIVOR FOUNDATION).
Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF) has been working on acid violence issues since 1999. ASF has gained national and international recognition for its dedicated support to the acid survivors.ASF also has initiatives to engage the media, celebrities and students in implementation of prevention activities.I have collected all information from this organization.

Week-1 I was presentaing to my respctable lecturer Mr.Hafiz what I will going to do my FYP-2. I explain about my flowchart.
Week1 to week 4 I was organize my all information. and I edit all information.as it is full of information I need to read more and more and finally I organize all information.

In my interactive information there will be 4 buttons.

ACID STORY( before trying to comprehend the concept of ACID VIOLENCE it is first necessary to know what an ACID is.
ACID VIOLENCE ( explin about acid violence.why it happened and which country all)

MY VOICE ( reason why I choose this topic. I will explain in my point of view )

OUR VOICE ( I have prepared an individual video where I have asked people about the acid violence and recorded about their perceptions about the topic. people from different countries have expressed their feelings about the awefull crime.

CASE STUDIES ( I thought of not including any pictures of the acid violence victims in my design since it is extremely horrifying and disturbing. but later I felt that if I dont show these pictures to my target audiences they will not have a clear idea about the crime since the people of Malaysia all ready have a very little or no idea about ACID VIOLENCE is neglegible.here i will put all real case studeis with victims pictures)

I made simple screen design and I am not sure it will be my final screen design or not. I will keep editing. also I include sound in my design.
I make my gantt chart. I designed how I organise my time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment