Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Critique-1 ACID VIOLENCE (finalize)

To Create Awarness among Malaysian people due to Acid Violence in Bangladesh

BACKGROUND
I never wanted to look into a mirror again”….. “Why do people think it is my fault?”….. “The pain was unbearable and I wanted to die” ….. “I am afraid to go home because the person who did this to me is still roaming free.”…. ” I am only 15 and I want to go back to school”… such are the words of girls and young women who have been victimised with acid.Bangladesh is the country with the largest number of acid victims in the whole world.Acid-throwing is an innovative form of brutal violence it is very cheapest and easiest way to take revenge.

Problem Identification:
There are several reasons why Bangladeshi people are getting victimize., For example,Dowry,Rejection of marriage and affair proposal,Family and bussiness related conflicts, Illeteracy all are responsible for occuring this crime.

Aim and Objective
I am not aware of the solution as it will go on and on but I can highlight this issue to Malaysian people.


Motivation
I am a International student in Malaysia.I choose this topic because this crime is uncommon in this country ,as a citizen of Bangladesh I would like to spread the message of this heinous crime.

Ideation and Concept
My idea about this is to create an interactive CD ROM based on my topic.Which will be full of effective information.


Review, Analysis and Precedence studies.






Design Approach
Informations,documentations and images includes. Gloomy, dark background,sorrow and touch feelings will cover the design background.

No comments:

Post a Comment